Large scale security with Full Server Encryption
MFG takes care of all your server security-related management. This includes the management of policies, password rules and the manageability of encryption across all platforms within an entire organisation.
Hardware-based encryption for servers
MFG’s Managed Encryption for Servers allows businesses and organisations to take advantage of our most secure and efficient way to encrypt important data on a server. Typically, a server is relied on for different demands versus a desktop PC or laptop. Managed Server Encryption is fully optimised with servers in mind and addresses: RAID arrays, disk and port access control, remote management and multiple-OS support.
Why encrypt at server level?
Departmental servers should always be encrypted – even if they only run simple business processes such as print services, as they often reside in unsecured environments. Any server that manages data related to a business and its customers needs to be secured from prying eyes in accordance with new Data Protection rules.
The ability to securely boot-up a server in a secure environment is critical for business continuity, particularly where the un-attended reboot of a machine is common. MFG’s pre-boot solution leverages network-based resources to authenticate and enforce access controls to ensure a simple, secure reboot of a server remotely.
Force security policies
Data leakage is a concern for any business. With MFG Managed Encryption, we can lock down a server on demand and prevent the transfer of data to an external storage device. Furthermore, the ability to read/write to external media can be limited only to encrypted drives to ensure the security & integrity of the data being transferred or stored.
Ideal for departmental servers
Support for TCG Enterprise Drives
FIPS 140-2, AES validation
Managed Encryption by MFG
With MFG’s Server Encryption, not only are you safe in the knowledge that your data is secure, your business can also enjoy a fully managed service. That’s what makes us different. MFG manages the encryption for you so that you don’t have to! Lighten the load of your busy IT staff whilst reducing your overheads with our cost effective solution. Easy. Fast. Secure.
- Operating System:
- SecureDoc client for Windows:
- Up to SecureDoc 5.3SR5 – Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows release from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 7 SP1.
- From SecureDoc 6.1 to SecureDoc 6.4SR1 – Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows release from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 8.1.
- SecureDoc 6.5 and newer – Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows release from Windows Vista to Windows 8.1
SecureDoc client for Windows Server:
- Up to SecureDoc 5.3SR5 – Any 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Server platform from Windows 2003 or later. All Service Packs should be applied.
- From SecureDoc 6.1 to SecureDoc 6.4SR1 – Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows release from Windows 2003 to Windows 2012 R2.
- SecureDoc 6.5 and newer – Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows release from Windows 2008 to Windows 2012 R2
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 250 MB free space available
- CPU: Intel, AMD, Cyrix or compatible processor (1 GHz or better). AES-NI is supported only on some Intel CPUs.
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is supported starting from SecureDoc 6.1 only on compatible devices.
- For devices not certified, UEFI must be run in BIOS Compatibility mode.
Your customers would benefit from our Encryption Solution
MFG's Partner Program has been specifically developed to help IT companies help their existing clients and attract new customers. Data security breaches and concerns are on the rise and you should be proactively advising your clients on the benefits of data encryption as a technical measure for the GDPR and Data Protection Act of 2018.